Sooner or later every man has gotta settle down
And find a girl that's real, but it seems she can't be found
I know I found myself a woman that can give me all she has
But she's got her own issues
Sometimes she's a little demanding, not so understanding
Gotta have it her way or it'll be no way
Ain't quick to compromise, not the first to apologize
But that's okay, cause I'll take her baggage
Everything she do, know that we go through
Only makes me love her some more
And though she ain't perfect, said I know she's worth it
So I'll take her baggage and all
Baggage and all
And find a girl that's real, but it seems she can't be found
I know I found myself a woman that can give me all she has
But she's got her own issues
Sometimes she's a little demanding, not so understanding
Gotta have it her way or it'll be no way
Ain't quick to compromise, not the first to apologize
But that's okay, cause I'll take her baggage
Everything she do, know that we go through
Only makes me love her some more
And though she ain't perfect, said I know she's worth it
So I'll take her baggage and all
Baggage and all
I wish you could have been that man for me, but you let your jealousy and insecurities get the best of you. If you could have subordinated your ego and actually listened to my explanations for once, you would have seen that you were the only one. You made me remember how good it felt to be with someone, but you also reminded me of how good it was to be single. What's better, to fall for someone and get hurt, or to keep your guard up and protect yourself? I guess the answer to that age-old question really depends on the stage you're at in your life, and who you may happen to stumble upon one day.
Recent break up? I just broke up with my girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteKeep your guard up and play the game.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.imagehaven.net/gallery/J2BDTYQ3X6R8PF6GZGB597K6QXN05T
ReplyDeleteRhianna^^
Ooooh, i hate those kind of "relationships" so complicated and confusing, I like those relationships where you just lay it out there, no confusion we're either together or we're friends. I broke up with my girlfriend because she did not let me lower my car and every time we argued I always thought about her not letting me lower my car. I use to kiss her ass in the beginning of the relationship now I just got tired of it. I couldn't carry all of her baggage.