Omgosh, I haven't blogged in such a long time that I'm having a hard time remembering things I even did. Morning plans got canceled last second 'cause Amy remembered out of the blue that she had a dentist appointment. So since I woke up early and I don't have to get ready until later, I might as well catch up on blogging. I'm gonna use Amy's and Mimi's blogs and my Twitter to help me remember what I did.
- Sunday, June 28th
Got a load of iced mocha from 7/11, then went swimming at my uncle's house with Mimi and Amy. Some of my aunts, uncles, and cousins joined us too, but we stayed in there the longest. It was so fun! We had all these tubes and water guns to play with, and Amy would try to act all secret agent with her dumbass little yellow water gun. Her enemy? The bees. Before we swam, though, we sat on the swing under the gazebo and started talking about our future plans. We came to the realization that some other people won't even have a future. How sad, right? Well, I guess it's their own doing.
- Tuesday, June 30th
Went to Westminster Mall with Amy for a bit, went to go get crawfish with my mom, went to Fish Grill with Trang, Angela, and Raymond, and then went back to my house where homeless Amy stayed until 1 something talking her big mouth off and doing a survey.
- Wednesday, July 1st
Katie and Amy came over to swim, but my uncle's pool had a bunch of chlorine in it so we went to one of Katie's friends' pools in Bolsa instead. It was pretty cool there; there weren't any tubes and water guns to play with so we just swam back and forth. We were so hungry when we were done, and right when we were leaving Rose Garden, we saw a Mexican corn man! We each bought a corn with extra everything and went to Amy's car to eat, but then we finished it really quickly and hunted him down for seconds. The curb next to Amy's car was littered with 8 corn stumps and a kajillion dirty napkins. Disgusting. We went back to my house and watched High School Musical 3, went to eat with my mom, aunt, and cousins, went back to my house, and made rice krispies.
- Friday, July 3rd
I had an interview at the Block, but that was a bust 'cause Mimi called me right in the middle of it and I forgot to put it on silent. We went to my mom's shop in Tustin afterwards, and these 2 Indian ladies were being so freaking cheap! They came in, and my mom didn't want to do their nails because she thinks Indians smell bad and are too hairy, so she purposely said $23 instead of $20. They followed her around the whole shop, even when she went to the back, saying that they were sure it was $20 and that my mom should call her co-worker to check that it's only $20. Wtf cheapasses! It's only a $6 difference! Do you want your damn mani and pedi or what. One of the ladies had a really cute son though. He talked so much for a little kid and wanted my mom to paint his toenails, so she did, but he got yelled at by his dad 'cause his dad was afraid he's turn gay. After my mom closed, we went to La Palma to get food at Little Elephant, then Mimi and I went to Katie's house. Tam was there, and we just chilled for a bit because Katie was crying on the phone. I don't know why, but yeah. After she was done, we went to make Mexican corn. Yummm. I got home around 12, and it was too early to sleep, so I decided to watch A Moment To Remember. It was a Korean drama about a girl who got Alzheimer's but her husband loved her through it. I know it's like every other Korean movie and it's similar to The Notebook, but the way they directed the movie made me cry so much! Mimi came in right at the saddest part, and I was trying so hard not to cry with her laughing, which made me cry even harder. Ugh, such a sad movie! And I found out from it that Alzheimer's is genetic. My grandma has Alzheimer's, my aunt is starting to have it... Does that mean I'm gonna get it too?
- Saturday, July 4th
Didn't see Mike today because my mom was home. Had a family barbecue at my uncle's house, and I was in such a bad mood at first 'cause my teacher cousin was trying to discourage me from going to USC. I have no idea why he's so against it because he was trying to tell me to choose UCLA over USC at first. I didn't really have a problem against that, until he said that I should choose UCI over both of them! I was like... What the fuck. Why would I do such a thing. And then he tried to tell me to be a pharmacist instead of a family doctor because there's too many family doctors out there. Are you kidding me!? Do you know how many people are gonna be pharmacists because it's the easy way out to make bank!? I ignored him for the rest of the day and just chilled with Kathleen and her mom and the rest of my relatives. My gangster uncle's daughter is so fucking annoying. Seriously. Get a fucking personality before I slap some personality into you. And don't look away when my dad's talking to you bitch. The only reason why I'm not mean to her is because my uncle loves her so damn much and I love him, so being a bitch to her is out of the question. A lot of my uncle's neighbors were shooting up illegal fireworks, so that was really fun. We climbed on his brick wall to watch the Disneyland fireworks, then we went out to the streets to light up our fireworks. Yay, so fun!
- Monday, July 6th
Chilled at Kathleen's house, went out to eat with my mom and aunt, and visited my grandpa at Kindred Hospital. It was so sad when we were saying hi to him because he wanted to talk but couldn't, so he was kind of crying. We had to leave when he threw up, so we went back to Kathleen's house and watched The Bachelorette, then I went home and watched Cake Boss. My two new favorite shows.
- Tuesday, July 7th
Woke up and watched the first half of the Michael Jackson memorial. Wow, star-studded event or what? Mike got off work a lot earlier than I thought he did, so I rushed to get ready and he picked me up around 1:30. We went to the Block and got Twin Dragon, but like everything else we ever order, we wasted a lot of the food. Homeless people should just follow us around whenever we go eat because we never finish anything. I went to Ecko to talk to the manager, then we went to AMC to watch Transformers 2. It was pretty good; we both liked the first one more though. The whole time I was watching it, I kept wondering how they made those robots and incorporated them into the movie in such a way that it looks real. I searched up the answer on Google but didn't really understand it. Anyways, we got Jamba Juice and hung out for a while more, then I went home in time to catch America's Got Talent.
- Wednesday, July 8th
I got my AP Exam results, and they were so much better than I expected. My heart sank when Amy told me they came in already, and these were my predictions before I opened the envelope: 4 for APUSH, 2 or 3 for Biology, 3 for Calculus, 4 or 5 for English. I actually got 5 for APUSH, 4 for Biology, 5 for Calculus, and 5 for English. Wow, Calculus scale must have been easy as hell because I know I completely bombed the FRQs.
- Thursday, July 9th
Went Quaker Gardens for a little interview and tour with Amy. We got our TB shots too; I was so nervous at first, but the shot didn't hurt at all. The HPV shots have scarred me for life. I think every shot is gonna hurt as much as Guardisil now. We went to Jamba Juice afterwards, where some lady stole our power drinks, lmao! So sly. Went back to my house, Mimi came home, we went to eat with my mom, went back home and saw some websites featuring obese women who actually got laid, went to Rite Aid where Mimi and Amy got free ice cream, and then went to Coldstone's.
- Friday, July 10th
Shopped at the Block after dinner. I got earrings, jeans, sunglasses, panties, and pencil skirt. Went home and was talking to Mike when something that I don't remember happened and he started tripping again. I got really mad that he was accusing me of dumb shit again when he promised not to, so I called him stupid and said he should go to school. He got really mad in turn and said that I crossed the line by attacking him as an individual, which I realized I did and apologized. Got no answer back though.
- Saturday, July 11th
The original plans were that my sister would hang out with us, and Mike would take us to Hooter's, Downtown Disney, and then Khang's birthday. But he still wasn't answering me in the morning, which really pissed me off because he could have simply replied "No" when I asked him if he was coming. Ugh, put me in such a bad mood. Went to Quakers to check my TB shot but the receptionist wasn't there, so Kody and Giselle picked us up and went to go pick up Minh too. Lots of catching up in the car; the whole group pretty much broke up and everyone went their separate ways. Got to Khang's brother's house where the party was, and when I walked out of the restroom, someone was like "Myha's bring Amandababy!" And all the guys were like "Nooooooo" with these disgusted looks on their faces and it was the funniest shit ever! Luckily for them, Myha came alone. We went to the backyard to get food and bbq, but Mimi and I left after a couple hours. Rocky took us to Quakers to get my TB shot checked. Turns out I was negative, but the nurses really freaked me out because the black one saw my shot and was like "Omg, that's horrible" and the Asian one goes "I've seen worst." I got scared and started saying "Huh? What?" But the Asian one explained they were just really surprised that I had absolutely no reaction at all.
- Sunday, July 12th
Got in a fight with Mimi over I don't even remember what, but it wasn't really a fight because my dad kept trying to break us up. I felt really bad though because I was so angry that I started hitting him, so he would push me and grab onto my arms so hard that I have scratches and bruises all over. My aunt and Kathleen came over to eat this really yummy thing that my dad made, and basically Mimi and I started talking again. It's really weird how sisters are; no matter how much we fight, we'll basically start talking again a couple hours later. Makes me think back to the Cheaters I watched the night before, where this guy cheated on his wife with her sister, and they were fighting like crazy at the confrontation. Wonder if they'll forgive each other anytime soon.
- Monday, July 13th
I was supposed to go to Soak City with Katie but didn't, so out of nowhere my dad suggested going to Morongo to "get shoes" for him but I knew all he wanted to do was gamble. We super lagged it while waiting for my loud aunt to come, then we picked up Kathleen before we left Garden Grove at 5:30. Got to Cabazon and the Desert Hills Premium Outlets place at 7 and shopped around for a bit. I got so tired though because I hadn't eaten anything since the morning, so we all went to get Thai Orchid about 8 miles away. We bought so much food, and we actually finished it all! That's how hungry we were. We went back to Morongo, where my dad, aunt, and mom went to the slot machines. Of course, they lost all their money. Mimi, Kathleen, and I just hung out around the casino, eating overly-priced muffins and drinking under-priced margaritas. We left around 11:30 and tried to stay awake by naming all 50 states. I lost count the first time around, so the second time Mimi wrote down the states. At the end, we came up with 46 and were really stumped, but I thought back to APUSH and came up with Missouri and Maryland. I asked my dad what state Baltimore was in, and he said Connecticut, which was the one state that I would've seriously never came up with. Baltimore is actually in Maryland, by the way. I just searched it up right now. We were racking our minds for the last one and I was like "Wouldn't it suck if we actually got all the states but Mimi just forgot to write one down?" That's what happened; she forgot to write down Illinois, that asshole. Dropped off Kathleen, and when I got in the house, I couldn't sleep anymore even though I was so sleepy in the car, so I ended up staying awake until 5:30.
- Tuesday, July 14th
It was our 4 months, and we were supposed to hang out and get each other gifts, but we didn't do any of that since he hadn't tried to contact me since Friday night. I got woken up at 10:30 because Eddie from Ecko wanted me to get a work permit and everything so I could start working the next day. I went to Rancho to get the work permit, then my mom took me to Ecko so Eddie could sign it. We made a quick stop at Downtown Disney so I could get some foundation from Sephora. It was so hot; I don't know how people can actually last a day at Disneyland. I definitely want to go to Disneyland sometime again, but remind me to go on a day that's much cooler.
- Wednesday, July 15th
First day at work was pretty cool. I closed with Terrence, one of my assistant managers. He's super funny and was talking about how Filipino guys are insecure and make the worst boyfriends ever. He's Filipino himself! Much of what he said was true; at 26 years old, he's been there and done that, so he pretty much has a lot of insight on life and relationships. Working with him should be interesting.
- Sunday, June 28th
Got a load of iced mocha from 7/11, then went swimming at my uncle's house with Mimi and Amy. Some of my aunts, uncles, and cousins joined us too, but we stayed in there the longest. It was so fun! We had all these tubes and water guns to play with, and Amy would try to act all secret agent with her dumbass little yellow water gun. Her enemy? The bees. Before we swam, though, we sat on the swing under the gazebo and started talking about our future plans. We came to the realization that some other people won't even have a future. How sad, right? Well, I guess it's their own doing.
- Tuesday, June 30th
Went to Westminster Mall with Amy for a bit, went to go get crawfish with my mom, went to Fish Grill with Trang, Angela, and Raymond, and then went back to my house where homeless Amy stayed until 1 something talking her big mouth off and doing a survey.
- Wednesday, July 1st
Katie and Amy came over to swim, but my uncle's pool had a bunch of chlorine in it so we went to one of Katie's friends' pools in Bolsa instead. It was pretty cool there; there weren't any tubes and water guns to play with so we just swam back and forth. We were so hungry when we were done, and right when we were leaving Rose Garden, we saw a Mexican corn man! We each bought a corn with extra everything and went to Amy's car to eat, but then we finished it really quickly and hunted him down for seconds. The curb next to Amy's car was littered with 8 corn stumps and a kajillion dirty napkins. Disgusting. We went back to my house and watched High School Musical 3, went to eat with my mom, aunt, and cousins, went back to my house, and made rice krispies.
- Friday, July 3rd
I had an interview at the Block, but that was a bust 'cause Mimi called me right in the middle of it and I forgot to put it on silent. We went to my mom's shop in Tustin afterwards, and these 2 Indian ladies were being so freaking cheap! They came in, and my mom didn't want to do their nails because she thinks Indians smell bad and are too hairy, so she purposely said $23 instead of $20. They followed her around the whole shop, even when she went to the back, saying that they were sure it was $20 and that my mom should call her co-worker to check that it's only $20. Wtf cheapasses! It's only a $6 difference! Do you want your damn mani and pedi or what. One of the ladies had a really cute son though. He talked so much for a little kid and wanted my mom to paint his toenails, so she did, but he got yelled at by his dad 'cause his dad was afraid he's turn gay. After my mom closed, we went to La Palma to get food at Little Elephant, then Mimi and I went to Katie's house. Tam was there, and we just chilled for a bit because Katie was crying on the phone. I don't know why, but yeah. After she was done, we went to make Mexican corn. Yummm. I got home around 12, and it was too early to sleep, so I decided to watch A Moment To Remember. It was a Korean drama about a girl who got Alzheimer's but her husband loved her through it. I know it's like every other Korean movie and it's similar to The Notebook, but the way they directed the movie made me cry so much! Mimi came in right at the saddest part, and I was trying so hard not to cry with her laughing, which made me cry even harder. Ugh, such a sad movie! And I found out from it that Alzheimer's is genetic. My grandma has Alzheimer's, my aunt is starting to have it... Does that mean I'm gonna get it too?
- Saturday, July 4th
Didn't see Mike today because my mom was home. Had a family barbecue at my uncle's house, and I was in such a bad mood at first 'cause my teacher cousin was trying to discourage me from going to USC. I have no idea why he's so against it because he was trying to tell me to choose UCLA over USC at first. I didn't really have a problem against that, until he said that I should choose UCI over both of them! I was like... What the fuck. Why would I do such a thing. And then he tried to tell me to be a pharmacist instead of a family doctor because there's too many family doctors out there. Are you kidding me!? Do you know how many people are gonna be pharmacists because it's the easy way out to make bank!? I ignored him for the rest of the day and just chilled with Kathleen and her mom and the rest of my relatives. My gangster uncle's daughter is so fucking annoying. Seriously. Get a fucking personality before I slap some personality into you. And don't look away when my dad's talking to you bitch. The only reason why I'm not mean to her is because my uncle loves her so damn much and I love him, so being a bitch to her is out of the question. A lot of my uncle's neighbors were shooting up illegal fireworks, so that was really fun. We climbed on his brick wall to watch the Disneyland fireworks, then we went out to the streets to light up our fireworks. Yay, so fun!
- Monday, July 6th
Chilled at Kathleen's house, went out to eat with my mom and aunt, and visited my grandpa at Kindred Hospital. It was so sad when we were saying hi to him because he wanted to talk but couldn't, so he was kind of crying. We had to leave when he threw up, so we went back to Kathleen's house and watched The Bachelorette, then I went home and watched Cake Boss. My two new favorite shows.
- Tuesday, July 7th
Woke up and watched the first half of the Michael Jackson memorial. Wow, star-studded event or what? Mike got off work a lot earlier than I thought he did, so I rushed to get ready and he picked me up around 1:30. We went to the Block and got Twin Dragon, but like everything else we ever order, we wasted a lot of the food. Homeless people should just follow us around whenever we go eat because we never finish anything. I went to Ecko to talk to the manager, then we went to AMC to watch Transformers 2. It was pretty good; we both liked the first one more though. The whole time I was watching it, I kept wondering how they made those robots and incorporated them into the movie in such a way that it looks real. I searched up the answer on Google but didn't really understand it. Anyways, we got Jamba Juice and hung out for a while more, then I went home in time to catch America's Got Talent.
- Wednesday, July 8th
I got my AP Exam results, and they were so much better than I expected. My heart sank when Amy told me they came in already, and these were my predictions before I opened the envelope: 4 for APUSH, 2 or 3 for Biology, 3 for Calculus, 4 or 5 for English. I actually got 5 for APUSH, 4 for Biology, 5 for Calculus, and 5 for English. Wow, Calculus scale must have been easy as hell because I know I completely bombed the FRQs.
- Thursday, July 9th
Went Quaker Gardens for a little interview and tour with Amy. We got our TB shots too; I was so nervous at first, but the shot didn't hurt at all. The HPV shots have scarred me for life. I think every shot is gonna hurt as much as Guardisil now. We went to Jamba Juice afterwards, where some lady stole our power drinks, lmao! So sly. Went back to my house, Mimi came home, we went to eat with my mom, went back home and saw some websites featuring obese women who actually got laid, went to Rite Aid where Mimi and Amy got free ice cream, and then went to Coldstone's.
- Friday, July 10th
Shopped at the Block after dinner. I got earrings, jeans, sunglasses, panties, and pencil skirt. Went home and was talking to Mike when something that I don't remember happened and he started tripping again. I got really mad that he was accusing me of dumb shit again when he promised not to, so I called him stupid and said he should go to school. He got really mad in turn and said that I crossed the line by attacking him as an individual, which I realized I did and apologized. Got no answer back though.
- Saturday, July 11th
The original plans were that my sister would hang out with us, and Mike would take us to Hooter's, Downtown Disney, and then Khang's birthday. But he still wasn't answering me in the morning, which really pissed me off because he could have simply replied "No" when I asked him if he was coming. Ugh, put me in such a bad mood. Went to Quakers to check my TB shot but the receptionist wasn't there, so Kody and Giselle picked us up and went to go pick up Minh too. Lots of catching up in the car; the whole group pretty much broke up and everyone went their separate ways. Got to Khang's brother's house where the party was, and when I walked out of the restroom, someone was like "Myha's bring Amandababy!" And all the guys were like "Nooooooo" with these disgusted looks on their faces and it was the funniest shit ever! Luckily for them, Myha came alone. We went to the backyard to get food and bbq, but Mimi and I left after a couple hours. Rocky took us to Quakers to get my TB shot checked. Turns out I was negative, but the nurses really freaked me out because the black one saw my shot and was like "Omg, that's horrible" and the Asian one goes "I've seen worst." I got scared and started saying "Huh? What?" But the Asian one explained they were just really surprised that I had absolutely no reaction at all.
- Sunday, July 12th
Got in a fight with Mimi over I don't even remember what, but it wasn't really a fight because my dad kept trying to break us up. I felt really bad though because I was so angry that I started hitting him, so he would push me and grab onto my arms so hard that I have scratches and bruises all over. My aunt and Kathleen came over to eat this really yummy thing that my dad made, and basically Mimi and I started talking again. It's really weird how sisters are; no matter how much we fight, we'll basically start talking again a couple hours later. Makes me think back to the Cheaters I watched the night before, where this guy cheated on his wife with her sister, and they were fighting like crazy at the confrontation. Wonder if they'll forgive each other anytime soon.
- Monday, July 13th
I was supposed to go to Soak City with Katie but didn't, so out of nowhere my dad suggested going to Morongo to "get shoes" for him but I knew all he wanted to do was gamble. We super lagged it while waiting for my loud aunt to come, then we picked up Kathleen before we left Garden Grove at 5:30. Got to Cabazon and the Desert Hills Premium Outlets place at 7 and shopped around for a bit. I got so tired though because I hadn't eaten anything since the morning, so we all went to get Thai Orchid about 8 miles away. We bought so much food, and we actually finished it all! That's how hungry we were. We went back to Morongo, where my dad, aunt, and mom went to the slot machines. Of course, they lost all their money. Mimi, Kathleen, and I just hung out around the casino, eating overly-priced muffins and drinking under-priced margaritas. We left around 11:30 and tried to stay awake by naming all 50 states. I lost count the first time around, so the second time Mimi wrote down the states. At the end, we came up with 46 and were really stumped, but I thought back to APUSH and came up with Missouri and Maryland. I asked my dad what state Baltimore was in, and he said Connecticut, which was the one state that I would've seriously never came up with. Baltimore is actually in Maryland, by the way. I just searched it up right now. We were racking our minds for the last one and I was like "Wouldn't it suck if we actually got all the states but Mimi just forgot to write one down?" That's what happened; she forgot to write down Illinois, that asshole. Dropped off Kathleen, and when I got in the house, I couldn't sleep anymore even though I was so sleepy in the car, so I ended up staying awake until 5:30.
- Tuesday, July 14th
It was our 4 months, and we were supposed to hang out and get each other gifts, but we didn't do any of that since he hadn't tried to contact me since Friday night. I got woken up at 10:30 because Eddie from Ecko wanted me to get a work permit and everything so I could start working the next day. I went to Rancho to get the work permit, then my mom took me to Ecko so Eddie could sign it. We made a quick stop at Downtown Disney so I could get some foundation from Sephora. It was so hot; I don't know how people can actually last a day at Disneyland. I definitely want to go to Disneyland sometime again, but remind me to go on a day that's much cooler.
- Wednesday, July 15th
First day at work was pretty cool. I closed with Terrence, one of my assistant managers. He's super funny and was talking about how Filipino guys are insecure and make the worst boyfriends ever. He's Filipino himself! Much of what he said was true; at 26 years old, he's been there and done that, so he pretty much has a lot of insight on life and relationships. Working with him should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment