I think it's funny the way guys function. They really do always think with their dick first. I remember part of the reason why I broke up with Dave was because he had all these half-naked girls around all the time since he did car shows and whatever. After we broke up he started f'ing these two easy chicks and now he's all contacting me again. With Mark, he decided to go with the other girl because she spread her legs for him and ended up getting pregnant. He was all happy that he was getting laid, but now he's been constantly calling and texting me saying that he thinks he made the wrong decision and that he wished things were opposite of the way they are now. He used to never call before, but now he's even calling me from his work and everything. I think all of this proves that guys really don't know what they want even though they think they do. They got a good person there for them but they'll always take the easy route before realizing the more difficult route was the better one to begin with. Honestly, I do the same thing. I've been thinking about things so much lately and I came to the realization that I really take people for granted. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find exactly what I'm looking for. I think I've raised my standards way too high to the point that anyone who should typically be relationship material in my book instead becomes a meaningless hookup. My self-confidence is on the rise though. I feel so free to do whatever I want, but I definitely do miss having someone to talk to and spend my free time with. I can't stand this song because my sister overplays it, but Tierra Mari - Hunt 4 You definitely got my feelings on point.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment