- Monday
Worked with Terrence.
- Tuesday
Knocked the fuck out instead of going in for floorset.
- Wednesday
Busy, busy day for me. Rushed straight to work after school to help out with floorset for a few hours. New collection looks hot. I love the winter jacket and long-sleeve dress. Good thing about them were that they were a lot more expensive than the other things in the store, which means not a lot of people will buy them and I can be unique. I swear Brittany and I are the only ones who ever buy the more expensive clothes that come into the store. Went straight to Rancho again after floorset for the NHS Induction Ceremony. Rainy days are not cute at all.
- Friday
Didn't go to homecoming. Went to Cerritos for Wingstop with Amy, Katie, and Tam instead. Fries and ranch there are so bomb! Cute ass Jay Sean lookalike there made Wingstop that much better. There was a guy who was hella checking me out and not even trying to be subtle with it that I completely ignored because he looked like my ex Johnny. Haaa not cute at all. Definitely not going down that route again, so that was unfortunate for him. Freaking Katie was like "So is it completely over with T.I.? Like over over?" When I said yes she said "Aw, he was really cute too." Gee, thanks Katie. That really helps. Rushed to Regals to watch Stepfather. Lame and corny, don't waste your money on it. Snuck into Paranormal Activity for the second half. Amy's such a pussy. I think she had her hands over her eyes longer than it took her to drive from Cerritos back to Garden Grove. I found everyone's screams to be funny since I had already seen it. Katie and Amy were scared shitless afterwards. If there were no boring midday scenes and only freaky night scenes, I would totally watch that movie again and again. Went back to Katie's house for a bit then to my house. It was only 12 something in the morning and I knocked out on Amy. Sleep deprivation from the weekdays f'd me up.
- Saturday
Slept 'til 5. Worked closing shift with Terrence and hit $5,000. Terrence was saying that he thought I had a crush on him. Lol, I was in disbelief that someone could be that confident in themselves. I've been there since July. Trust, if I wanted him, he would've known and you guys would've known too. He really thought I liked him and I didn't know what to say that wouldn't hurt his feelings, so I just rolled with "I like 5'10 and up, sorry" knowing full well Terrence is like six inches shorter than my requirement. He said "I still could've gotten you, it would've just taken time." I told him it'd take years and left it at that. Amy and Frank came in. Amy missed me that much. Yeah, we really need boyfriends.
- Sunday
Dropped my laptop off at Amy's, then went to work at 5, which was earlier than I was supposed to because Brianna went on her break and never came back or called the store to let the girls working know what was going on. We were all worried thinking she got kidnapped or something but she called five hours later to say that she left because her mom and aunt got in an argument. Who does that? No one. There's gotta be something more to the story. This cute black guy was telling me I was sexy and I was so gonna hit on him when these six Mexican guys started hitting on me instead. What the hell! Cockblockers! I'm sad now. It's okay though, I'm #1 for the week again. Too bad I didn't get any hmwk done though. Fuck meee. Speaking of fuck me, I remember Amy's conversation with her boy Ryan. It went a little something like this.
Ryan: I like girls that can ride.
Amy: Oh... sorry.
I got one word. Sad. LOL.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NO it wasn't Ryan that said that!! LOL well it was but it was a different one! Ryan loves my sexting skillz why you tripping :)
ReplyDelete