Saturday, October 10, 2009

Paranormal Activity

- Yesterday
Had a good work day. Angels beat Red Sox! They're currently up 2-0 in the ALDS. Saw the people Terrence and Eddie have been interviewing. Oh em effing gee is all I have to say. What happened to their standards!?!? Our current associates are all good-looking and outgoing. None of the girls I've met are even the least bit cute or have somewhat of a personality. Whatever, they'll just make me look even better. There's this guy I met last Friday who asked for my number and I was too nice to say no so I gave him the store number thinking he'd get the hint. He actually called the store so many times over the week that my boss told me to tell the person who kept calling me to stop. He came in and I freaking accidentally told him I got off at 9. At exactly 9 he waited outside the store with two of his friends and it was so awkward because I stalled inside the store for 30mins and my boss and coworker were all looking at him and laughing. Finally I went outside and just said that I got back with my psycho ex on Wednesday and that if I gave him my number he'd die. I don't think he believed it though but whatever. I need a big crazy boyfriend now so I can just tell the guys who hit on me that and not have to worry about getting caught up in my lie. See Kelly? Don't worry about your situation because if what that guy said was true, I'd be able to request a restraining order on that one stalker guy. I'm loving my job but it's making me fall so far behind in school right now. Told myself I'd study for the SATs but I was so tired that I knocked out in my Ecko dress, makeup, curly hair, hoop earrings and bracelets, and contacts. I hadn't even eaten anything all day besides Ramen at 6:30am and a few scoops of ice cream at lunch, but I just went to sleep and didn't eat the McDonalds meal I bought. I'm a failure, I know.

- Today
SATs was ridiculous. I don't understand why Rancho had to check admission tickets one by one. It wasn't so bad though, except I had four math sections and math's my worst subject. Went home, freshened up, then met Chris at the Block. I like how my dad saw him walking up to me but didn't even trip 'cause Chris is black. If he had been Asian, I wouldn't have fingers to type this right now. We went to watch Paranormal Activity. It wasn't that scary for me because the scariest parts were on the trailer and I knew ahead of time that it wasn't real. If I hadn't known all that I would've definitely been scared shitless. The last part was really scary though. I think when I'm up alone late at night and hear the smallest noises I'll get freaked out though. Chris thought it was real and his heart was beating hella fast. Pansy. Stopped by my work afterwards and Brittany told me that she was at a Long Beach gas station yesterday with no makeup, baggy sweats, and long t-shirt on and when she was getting into her car a black guy opened her door and tried to pull her out. She was holding on to her steering wheel and she screamed at the Asian cashier man to help her but he looked away, so she bit the black guy and he let go and called her a fucking bitch and it was weird 'cause I totally pictured an old ugly dude but she said the guy that tried to kidnap her was good-looking and in his 20s. Freaking crazy! If he's cute and wants to get it on that badly he could've just called me up. Jk. Went to eat Thai food in Anaheim and stopped by Katie's house. Her sister's boyfriend was telling my dad that I deserved a Beemer because I'm pretty and smart but haaa, I'll keep dreaming on. All-nighter now. Morning shift tomorrow. Fuck my life once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment