- Yesterday
Planned to get some rest all day, but my mom came home early so we ended up going to Wal-Mart, the optometrist's office, and then El Torito. We each got five tacos and they were so yummy! My mom actually liked them, which was really out of the ordinary for her 'cause she's super loyal to the place where she always buys her burritos and usually talks down on all Mexican places besides that one. Perfect example of her loyalty: the waitress made us order drinks, so my mom ordered a margarita and made me drink most of it because her favorite margarita is the one she drinks in the Vegas casinos and therefore she can't like the one at El Torito as much as the one at the casinos. That's so weird though that each margarita has 0.5 alcohol. So if I drank two and drove, I'd legally be D.U.I.? I didn't even feel anything. 0.8 is too ridiculous of a limit. Anyways, I had planned to go to the store just to pick up my check, but my boss wanted my help with floorset so I stayed there for almost five hours marking down prices and moving stuff around. I'm really liking the new clothes. There was so much stuff I wanted to buy, like the new miniskirt and jacket and V-neck and men's shorts, but I only had enough money on me to buy a pair of skinny jeans, a tank, and a strapless top. Got home at 11. Looked at pictures. Will upload when I have time.
Planned to get some rest all day, but my mom came home early so we ended up going to Wal-Mart, the optometrist's office, and then El Torito. We each got five tacos and they were so yummy! My mom actually liked them, which was really out of the ordinary for her 'cause she's super loyal to the place where she always buys her burritos and usually talks down on all Mexican places besides that one. Perfect example of her loyalty: the waitress made us order drinks, so my mom ordered a margarita and made me drink most of it because her favorite margarita is the one she drinks in the Vegas casinos and therefore she can't like the one at El Torito as much as the one at the casinos. That's so weird though that each margarita has 0.5 alcohol. So if I drank two and drove, I'd legally be D.U.I.? I didn't even feel anything. 0.8 is too ridiculous of a limit. Anyways, I had planned to go to the store just to pick up my check, but my boss wanted my help with floorset so I stayed there for almost five hours marking down prices and moving stuff around. I'm really liking the new clothes. There was so much stuff I wanted to buy, like the new miniskirt and jacket and V-neck and men's shorts, but I only had enough money on me to buy a pair of skinny jeans, a tank, and a strapless top. Got home at 11. Looked at pictures. Will upload when I have time.
No comments:
Post a Comment