Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sleep Deprived

Promised my parents I'd actually wake up early to go eat with them, so I was up at 8 on a Sunday that I had off. Went to Fry's after breakfast and was on our way to whatever our next destination was going to be when Brianna called and asked me to cover for her since she had had a rough night. Luckily I had decided to throw on an Ecko tank in the morning or else I would've had to go all the way home to change and then go all the way back to my work. I was glad to trade shifts since I didn't want to close tomorrow, but what sucked was that I had left all my homework for today since I wasn't scheduled to work yesterday or today. Super busy for the majority of the time. I love working with Brittany, Davina, and Liz. We have so much fun and make hella bank whenever we're together. We've made plan and LY, beaten our forecast for the week, and had over $50 DPTs both yesterday and today. That's crazy good, especially considering that Eddie and Terrence had the whole weekend off. Don't know if I blogged about it yet, but the man that came in last time asking me to be his girlfriend came in again today. My blood curled when I saw him. It was so weird. He kept asking me if I remembered him and I pretended like I didn't, so he left since there were a lot of people in the store. He came back an hour later when there wasn't a single customer in the store and my managers were in the back and seemed really offended that I didn't remember him. I said that I saw a lot of faces and couldn't remember everyone, even though I'm actually really good with faces. Instead of asking "Will you be my girlfriend?" he basically told me to be 'cause he said "So what do you say? Be my girlfriend." It was so disgusting. Usually I'm really nice and play it off so that their feelings won't get hurt, but it pissed me off that he thought he was so hot and worthy enough of me. It was insulting actually, so I said "Look, this is a retail store. You can't just come in here trying to get my number. I'm trying to sell, not get hit on" so he said "Okay thank you" and walked out. It was creepy 'cause I found out that the reason why he was able to catch me when there was absolutely no one else in the store was because he has been standing outside the entire hour. Ew I'm so disgusted right now. Aside from that the night went well. Hooked Brittany up with this guy who came into the store that she was too shy to hit on. She said she didn't like his mouth, but I said no worries since she won't be able to see his mouth when he's hitting it from the back. She asked me what kind of grades I got, and when I told her I actually did pretty well in school she said she would've never guessed. She refused to believe me when she asked me what rank I was and I said 4th. Apparently I can't be smart with the way I look and talk. Speaking of school, I really really really need to do homework. F it, I'll just wake up at 3am to do it 'cause I can barely even keep my eyes open to finish this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment