I. Am. So. Tired. I was supposed to take my daily nap but didn't because Terrence needed me to come in and close with him. I met this man who I seriously thought was gay, but he had a decent looking Asian girlfriend that he met on eHarmony. How weird! I really wanna try eHarmony just because I'm so sure that I won't be able to find someone and I can tell the whole world dating sites don't really work. I don't think the best dating site in the whole world could help me out. The amazing guys, the ones who can stimulate my mind and keep my interest, are unavailable, so there's really no hope out there. Mimi asked me the other day if I still missed ****. I said yes, and she was really surprised because I haven't mentioned him at all for the last couple months. I compare a lot of guys I meet to him and realize that I shouldn't have taken things for granted. Anyways. Moving on. It was so dead tonight. There was a point where our goal was $1,440 and we had $1,424 in. All we needed was $16 to make plan, but we were freaking out because no one was coming into the store at all. Luckily a guy came in and got a $40 jacket right before we closed the doors, so we made plan and LY after all. I have a bunch of homework to get to. If I didn't love my coworkers and what I do so much, I definitely would have quit a long time ago because my mind and body just aren't cut out for this schedule.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment