Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amy's Birthday Weekend

One of my Myspace friends posted a bulletin about how everyone should have a blog since he's been blogging everyday for 7 years. He remembers all the first times he's ever smoked, drank, and had sex. I wanna remember my teenage years when I'm an old prune, so I decided to finally create a blog. Plus I read Amy's blogspot 24/7 and I always wanted to be one of her stalkers, so yeah. Here it is.

- Thursday
Went to the new Forever 21 at Anaheim Plaza after school with Amy and Mimi. I thought the ones at Mainplace Mall and Ontario Mills were big, but this one was HUGE. Every Asian girl's dream. We spent about two hours on the second level, going from color to color, and then finally became pooped. I bought the cutest dress ever, which made me super duper happy. When I got home, all I wanted to do was sleep, but I came through with my promise to make Amy a rice krispie. Mimi and I kind of went overboard with the idea and ended up making her a panda and rice krispie cake. Cutest things ever; I'm so proud, and thanks to Mimi for stopping the microwave before it blew up.
- Friday
International Assembly Day = Viva La Mexica @ Rancho Day. Amy and Sarah came over after school so that Mike could take us all to BJ's. Since Mike came to the dinner, he couldn't help out his friends during their usual basketball games at the gym. They texted him to tell him that they lost since he wasn't there. Sorry Mike's friends for stealing him away :(. When we got to BJ's, Liz was able to convince the girl to let us all sit in the patio area, which made my night from the start. The food was so good; we ordered too much though. The Angels blew an 8-2 lead, which made me sad for like 5 minutes, but then the Pazookie came out and that made everything better. After dinner, we went outside to take group pictures and I creeped Amy out by giving her a hug. Sarah had to leave in an hour, so we didn't go watch 17 Again with everyone else and went to Boba House instead to play Naked PhotoHunt. Of course, we were the only ones there besides a couple of fobs. I seriously fail to see how it's possible for a guy to have been stabbed and shot in the ass there. Anyways, I completed my mission: to kick off that annoying ass Sonny guy from the scoreboard. If you ever go to Boba House and play on the first computer, you'll see AMYCINDYMIMI dominate the scoreboard. We're just too amazing sometimes. After Mike dropped us off, Mimi and Sarah told me that they loved him and that he was the nicest guy ever. He must be doing something right if he can impress my friend of 9 years, my sister, and a critical non-Asian.

- Saturday
Lots of coffee + An intense matchup between my beloved Derrick Rose and the hated Celtics = Near heart attack in the morning. That game was crazy; the Bulls are seriously like the Lakers to me. I was so, so happy when they beat the Celtics and shut all those arrogant Bostonian dickheads with that annoying ass accent up. Afterwards, hung out with Mike again. Glad to hear that he loves my friends too; I don't think I could ever date a guy who doesn't get along with them now. Picked up Mimi from Amy's house around 6:30 and went to Westminster Mall since I was craving Panda Express. Since when did that rundown mall have fashion shows all of a sudden!? Panda Express, like the rest of the mall, closed at 7. Maybe if it didn't close so early and prevent moody Asian girls from satisfying their cravings, West Mall would be a bit more up and running now wouldn't it. Luckily I thought quickly and remembered that Jasmine Thai was nearby, so we went there and got the pad thai and spicy fried rice that I saw Steven get last time. Dang, spicy fried rice is really actually... spicy. Took pictures afterwards; Mike and I look so cute together, thanks mainly to me for making us look cute in the first place though. This weekend gave me the chance to see another side of him. On top of being a bit good looking and a bit of a good basketball player, he's actually pretty nice. I'm waiting to see what the catch is, cause how can someone be cute and nice at the same time? Those just don't go together. 5 bucks says he's killed someone before... or probably gets turned on by 2Guys1Horse... or wakes up at 8am on Saturdays to watch Lizzie McGuire... I don't know what it is, but I know there's gotta be something.

1 comment:

  1. OMG YAYY!!! FINALLY!! now i can be ALL OVER your blog like you are ALL over mine -___- kinda annoying

    ReplyDelete