Friday, April 24, 2009

Before I Die To-Do List

Before I die, I want to date a virgin. In my five years of dating, I've never been with a virgin before. Unbelieveable, right? Well... not really, considering that I date older guys who have had more time on this earth to get around anyways. I guess the experienced ones are better when you're just looking for a short-term relationship; after all, they're much more suave and confident. Yet when it comes down to someone who you might potentially have a real relationship with, plenty of experience ultimately leads to plenty of jealousy. It makes me question, "Why me?" Why me, when you've had countless girls all on your dick. Why me, when any of those girls could have become more than a one-night stand to you. Why me, when you could have continued with your lifestyle and live it up with your friends. Is it because you met a good girl who made you decide to change? Or is it because you changed and decided to get with a good girl? When I asked you "If you met me back then, would you have liked me the way you do now?" and you answered "No, I probably wouldn't have talked to you and just try to hit it and quit it," I started to wonder if you actually like me for me. Because if you did, you would have changed at whatever point it is that you meet me, even if it was back then, regardless of the fact that you made a commitment to your friends and to a player lifestyle in 2008. I envy people who are dating virgins. Amy, for example, doesn't have to deal with Steven's past. She's going to be Steven's entire answer if a girlfriend in the future were to ask him about his past girls. I, on the other hand, am always only part of a guy's answer because I'm always one of 4,000,000 past girls. So before I die, I want to know how it feels to date someone inexperienced. That way, it's almost a 100% guarantee that I will be jealousy-free. Better yet, I want to know how it feels to date a virgin. But since we're the corrupt younger generation of the new millenium, finding a cute virgin nowdays is Mission Impossible IIII. I'll have to make my goal more reasonable; before I die, I want to know how it feels to date a guy who hasn't had sex with 10+ girls.

By the way, Lakers lost Game 3 today, 106-108.

1 comment:

  1. Trust me. It's not that great to be an entire answer.
    Entirety is boredom.

    ReplyDelete