- Last night
Decided not to go to Sadie's and went to get some delicious Thai food instead. Shopped at the Forever 21 in Anaheim Plaza afterwards and left a very happy girl.
- Today
Took the final diagnostic SAT test this morning. There's nothing more exhausting than sitting in a chair for four hours and bubbling answer after answer. Going out with Mike afterwards made waking up at 6:30 worth it though. It was so damn cold outside, so we went to BJ's, got the usual chicken alfredo + thin-cut fries + strawberry lemonade, and rushed to Bella Terra to make the 3:50 showing of Obsessed. I loved that movie; it was so intense. Beyonce's husband in the movie is the epitome of the perfect guy that I would actually want to marry in the future. The obsessed girl was so crazy and easy to hate that the audience around us kept clapping when Beyonce was beating her ass. Damn, Beyonce is a hottie by the way. Afterwards, we made a quick stop at West Mall because I needed eyeliner. As Mike and I were walking, I noticed that there were three Asian guys standing outside, and even though I couldn't see them clearly, I had a feeling that I either knew them or they knew me since they looked at me when I walked past. I saw two girls walking into the mall, and when I walked through the doors, they turned around and walked out. They were none other than my very best friends, Man-Shoulders Tammy and Zombie-Eyes Amy. It pissed me off so much that the only time I ever see them is when I'm with Mike. If those bitches hadn't been with three guys and had only been with one or two, I would have went up to them. But I was sure that since an overwhelming majority of Asian guys in Orange County are pussies, they would play dirty and jump Mike if I started a fight. Before I could even make up my mind on whether to turn around and go after them though, they were already gone. So we got the eyeliner, chilled for a bit, had somewhat of a little "serious talk," and then he dropped me off. Since I've been writing negative things about him in the last two blogs, I'll write something nice about him in this one. I. Really. Really. Like. Him. I think those five words sum it all up.
Lakers schooled the Jazz 108-94 today. I knew you could do it Kobe.
I must admit, Boozer's tiny patch of armpit hair is pretty damn cute.
Decided not to go to Sadie's and went to get some delicious Thai food instead. Shopped at the Forever 21 in Anaheim Plaza afterwards and left a very happy girl.
- Today
Took the final diagnostic SAT test this morning. There's nothing more exhausting than sitting in a chair for four hours and bubbling answer after answer. Going out with Mike afterwards made waking up at 6:30 worth it though. It was so damn cold outside, so we went to BJ's, got the usual chicken alfredo + thin-cut fries + strawberry lemonade, and rushed to Bella Terra to make the 3:50 showing of Obsessed. I loved that movie; it was so intense. Beyonce's husband in the movie is the epitome of the perfect guy that I would actually want to marry in the future. The obsessed girl was so crazy and easy to hate that the audience around us kept clapping when Beyonce was beating her ass. Damn, Beyonce is a hottie by the way. Afterwards, we made a quick stop at West Mall because I needed eyeliner. As Mike and I were walking, I noticed that there were three Asian guys standing outside, and even though I couldn't see them clearly, I had a feeling that I either knew them or they knew me since they looked at me when I walked past. I saw two girls walking into the mall, and when I walked through the doors, they turned around and walked out. They were none other than my very best friends, Man-Shoulders Tammy and Zombie-Eyes Amy. It pissed me off so much that the only time I ever see them is when I'm with Mike. If those bitches hadn't been with three guys and had only been with one or two, I would have went up to them. But I was sure that since an overwhelming majority of Asian guys in Orange County are pussies, they would play dirty and jump Mike if I started a fight. Before I could even make up my mind on whether to turn around and go after them though, they were already gone. So we got the eyeliner, chilled for a bit, had somewhat of a little "serious talk," and then he dropped me off. Since I've been writing negative things about him in the last two blogs, I'll write something nice about him in this one. I. Really. Really. Like. Him. I think those five words sum it all up.
Lakers schooled the Jazz 108-94 today. I knew you could do it Kobe.
I must admit, Boozer's tiny patch of armpit hair is pretty damn cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment