Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend Girl

Made plans to hang out with Mark, but he ended up being in the studio all day. Ugh, "musicians." It was funny though 'cause I gave him so much shit the other night when I asked him when the last time he had sex was, and his response was Saturday. I was like, "Umm, isn't that the day after you hung out with me? I called you but you didn't pick up 'cause you were supposedly in Pomona." He replied, "Well, you wouldn't give me some so I had to." I like that he sees me as his main girl but he's getting frustrated that I'm the only one who won't spread my legs for him. It makes things fun. I have the upper hand now, and he needs to know that I'm not one of his little weekend girls who he can call up to fuck. Thai food, DUI/Driver's License checkpoint, and the Block in the evening. Checked my schedule; work's pissing me off. Some associate manager is transferring over, which means 40 hours for her and less hours for the rest of us. Fucking asshole should've stayed where she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment