- Yesterday
Woke up early on a Saturday morning to hang out with Mark. Stopped by my store at the Block first to buy a hoodie dress to wear later on in the day, then Mark picked me up from there. Went to his house to meet his roommates and chill, then drove to Anaheim to get Panda Express. Everywhere I go with Mark, people stare like crazy. I thought it was because we're of different races, but when I mentioned it to him, he said "It's 'cause I'm good-looking and you're good-looking." Told you he's cocky. Got to work at 3 and immediately had rushes. I got at least 10 $150+ sales, and Terrence pulled me aside for a private talk to let me know that the managers had a talk and wanted to make me a permanent. Yay. I was in such a good mood at work, especially since Terrence wasn't moping around about his ex-girlfriend anymore. He actually met a Filipino girl he really liked from Fresno, and she came in later on in the day with a few of her friends, her brother, and her cousin. Damn, her brother and cousin were so fine, and both were rocking a V-neck too. I was checking out her cousin at first because he's taller and was wearing a cap, but after they left, the brother texted Terrence and told him to give me his number. I couldn't remember what the brother looked like, but they came back an hour later and I realized the brother was actually the cuter one. They walked outside and I was staring at him from inside the store, thinking he couldn't see me, but then he looked up out of nowhere, saw me, and smiled 'cause he saw me looking. So embarrassing; he called Terrence out just to tell him he caught me red-handed. Terrence is always a cockblocker towards me though. Whenever I tell him to hook me up with someone, he refuses. I told him to give me the brother's number so I could text him, and he didn't even want to give it to me. Still waiting on it. I was supposed to get off at 8, but John wanted to clock out early so he could make it to his party so I decided to be nice and stay until 11:30. Mark came by at 8 though, so I hung out with him and a couple of his friends for a while, then I went to go buy my iPhone from this one dude and bought a case for it too. Missed my cousin's party in order to close the store, but overall, good day at work.
- Today
Woke up early on a Saturday morning to hang out with Mark. Stopped by my store at the Block first to buy a hoodie dress to wear later on in the day, then Mark picked me up from there. Went to his house to meet his roommates and chill, then drove to Anaheim to get Panda Express. Everywhere I go with Mark, people stare like crazy. I thought it was because we're of different races, but when I mentioned it to him, he said "It's 'cause I'm good-looking and you're good-looking." Told you he's cocky. Got to work at 3 and immediately had rushes. I got at least 10 $150+ sales, and Terrence pulled me aside for a private talk to let me know that the managers had a talk and wanted to make me a permanent. Yay. I was in such a good mood at work, especially since Terrence wasn't moping around about his ex-girlfriend anymore. He actually met a Filipino girl he really liked from Fresno, and she came in later on in the day with a few of her friends, her brother, and her cousin. Damn, her brother and cousin were so fine, and both were rocking a V-neck too. I was checking out her cousin at first because he's taller and was wearing a cap, but after they left, the brother texted Terrence and told him to give me his number. I couldn't remember what the brother looked like, but they came back an hour later and I realized the brother was actually the cuter one. They walked outside and I was staring at him from inside the store, thinking he couldn't see me, but then he looked up out of nowhere, saw me, and smiled 'cause he saw me looking. So embarrassing; he called Terrence out just to tell him he caught me red-handed. Terrence is always a cockblocker towards me though. Whenever I tell him to hook me up with someone, he refuses. I told him to give me the brother's number so I could text him, and he didn't even want to give it to me. Still waiting on it. I was supposed to get off at 8, but John wanted to clock out early so he could make it to his party so I decided to be nice and stay until 11:30. Mark came by at 8 though, so I hung out with him and a couple of his friends for a while, then I went to go buy my iPhone from this one dude and bought a case for it too. Missed my cousin's party in order to close the store, but overall, good day at work.
- Today
Started work at 1. Our DPT, Dollars Per Transaction, was $33 when I came in, which is crazy horrible since company standard is $50. Brittany was in a bad mood since the numbers were so low, but right off the bat I got these four Mexican guys to buy a lot and they ended up buying $233 worth of stuff, which raised our DPT up to $49. It pretty much stayed there throughout the rest of my shift, but around 5 a skinny, nerdy-looking guy came in and started telling me that he was really attracted to me and whatever. He asked for my number, and when I pretended that I didn't have a phone, he said "I can buy one for you. I have a lot of phones" and proceeded to take three phones out from his pockets. I decided to play it to my advantage and pulled down a bunch of stuff, and everything I suggested, he bought. When I rang him up, I said "You're easy when it comes to clothes huh? You just get everything without even trying it on." He said "It's easy when you're not on a budget." He ended up buying $407 worth of clothes, and when he paid, he gave me five $100 bills. Wtf right? Then he started telling me that he wanted to take me out to dinner and take me places to shop. Tempting to accept, but the only thing is I don't want to feel like I'm obligated to him or anything just because he's spending money on me. I took his number just in case I change my mind though hehe. I even gave him a hug. He deserved one for helping me raise my DPT to $58, and the managers kept telling me "Good job Cindy." A while later this other dude came in and I totally didn't expect him to hit on me just because he seemed like a dad and husband, but he was saying that he loved Asian girls and he freaking started begging for my number. I came up with every lie and excuse possible... I have a boyfriend, I don't have a phone, I'm not allowed to call customers, my manager's right there, I'm underage. I asked him how old he was, expecting him to say he was at least 40, but he thinks about it for two seconds before saying "I'm 33." Right... That's like saying Kanye West doesn't have a big ego. When I said I had a boyfriend, he told me to take his number in case we ever break up. When I said I didn't have a phone, he told me to go to a public phone or use a friend's. When I said I was underage, he told me we could just be friends and that he'd wait until February for me. Dude, do you seriously believe someone like me would be attracted to someone like you? You wear size 42 pants for goodness sake. Then he started telling me that he had a good job and a new car and a lot of money. I looked down at what he was holding in his hands. A $19.99 pair of shorts. Even if he was hot, just the fact that he made my $58 DPT drop to a $49 was enough for me to reject him. I got off at 6 and went to get Wetzel's Pretzels, and as I was leaving, the size 42 guy saw me and started calling after me and following me. I've never walked so quickly to the parking lot as I did in my desperate attempt to escape him. Went to Kathleen's house to chill, eat, and eventually take a nap. No work tomorrow. Wish I could have a complete lazy day, but I need to go somewhere to get my iPhone unlocked. Oh, and Terrence is really frustrating me by the way. He never gave me that Filipino guy's number, and it's not like I was even the one who asked him for it. That guy was the one who wanted me to text him. Ugh, doesn't he know how hard it is to find a nice and really cute Filipino guy around here who isn't associated with StarFam or whatever and doesn't know annoying O.C. bitches? Practically mission impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment