Monday, August 17, 2009

Idiot Of The Year

Mark just called to tell me he accidentally got his other main girl pregnant... Lmao! She's keeping it, she says she's falling in love with him, he has to start a relationship with her so he doesn't have to pay child support, he has to hide it from his baby mama so he doesn't have to pay her child support, he wants me to still talk to him, he doesn't want me to be mad. Who said I'm gonna be mad? I have the biggest urge to laugh as I'm typing this. A dude with a shitty car who doesn't know how to pull out having to take care of two kids at the age of 23. Out of all the girls a guy might be juggling at one time, why am I always the smart one?

No comments:

Post a Comment