Friday, August 21, 2009

What's Yo Twitta

Stayed home all morning with intentions of starting on my second book, but I ended up watching TV, sleeping, and getting ready the whole time. Didn't even read a single word. Stopped by the Tom guy's house to get my SIM card tray, then went to Westminster Mall to pick up my phone from a guy named Kevin 'cause I had him unlock and jailbreak it. He was so busy he forgot to ask for the money, but I was nice enough to go back and pay him. Ate Panda Express with my dad, picked up Mimi, dropped my dad off at his friend's house, then went to eat with my mom, aunt, and cousin. We went to the Block since I might have to work tomorrow night and did the usual: shop, people-watch, and visit my coworkers. Even though I worked very little hours last week, I actually had the most sales. $3,400 or something like that, all in eight hours. Talked to Brittany, who was really sad because her boyfriend's mom's newborn baby died yesterday. I didn't know what to say to comfort her, so I just gave her a hug and left. Saw Mally when we were at the food court place and I wanted to tweet about her, so I was like "Mally! What's your Twitter?" Somehow that turned into a song we call "What's Yo Twitta," and the whole night Kathleen and Mimi were coming up with the chorus and verses for it. Hope they become famous millionaires so I won't have to go through eight years of schooling. Oh, and Kathleen said my family should have our own reality TV show called "Laying Down The Las." Get it...? Laying down the laws? Hahaha! I didn't get it at first. Very clever. Kay, nothing very interesting about my day. All I saw were a bunch of damn couples. For the most part, they weren't good-looking, but there was this one Mexican couple where the guy was tall and built and the girl had fake boobs and nice legs. I wanna be like that: have people look at me and whoever it is I might be dating and say "Dang, they're a good-looking couple." Soon, I hope. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment