Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Transcript Of Life

Imagine if all your words for the past 24 hrs had been recorded and turned into a transcript. How would it read? Would there be more life than death? Would it include words filled with life that build others up? How much of it would contain grumbling, complaining or even name-calling? Remember. What comes out of your mouth reveals who you really are. Focus on speaking words of life and blessing! If you change your words, you'll change your life. - Joyce Meyers

I got this from Minh (www.NguMinh.Blogspot.com) and loved it so much that I wanted to repost it as a means of inspiration. It's sad because I realize the things I say are usually negative and full of antagonism. From this point on, I'm going to try to turn it around, follow this lady's advice, and speak mainly words of positivity. Thai food and Wal-Mart. I love lazy days.

1 comment:

  1. LDC woulda changed you into that! i haven't said a negative thing about a stranger in a week plus!! and you know me.. HAHA i used to say it every freaking second!

    ReplyDelete