I'm drinking iced mocha from 7-11 right now. Who in the world knew it could be so damn delicious! And I'm watching America's Got Talent at the same time. I used to hate this show, but with Nick Cannon as the host, I love it! I especially love the Rockin' Rory act and the guy that sang the love song for David Hasselhoff. "We can do CPR in the back of your car." Genius. Right now is the couple that needs to get a room. Dude, what is wrong with people nowadays, especially ugly people who won't keep their hands off each other? Have you guys ever wondered how it's possible that two ugly people find each other attractive? I mean, I understand if one ugly person is attracted to another ugly person, but what's the chance that that other ugly person feels the same attraction? How is it possible that two people can have low standards? Love acts in very strange ways.
- Yesterday
I was on the phone with Mike and we were both falling asleep when a guy named Scott from PacSun called me at 3:15 to come in for an interview at 4:00. Usually I take an hour to an hour and a half to get ready, so I was freaking out because I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet. I jumped up from bed, showered, did my makeup, straightened my hair, put on clothes and body spray, and went from my house to the Block in 45 minutes. Got there at exactly 4:00 and set a new record in the category of How Long Cindy Takes To Get Ready. Interview was okay; I did better than I thought I would but I wasn't amazing. Liz was there for the interview too, so I talked to her for a bit before taking her home. I planned to bum it for the rest of the day when I got home, but Amy came over, so we ate my mom's Korean Bbq before going to Boba House, where we played Naked PhotoHunt like the horny losers that we are. Dropped by the library to check out books for AP Lit summer reading and Cosmopolitan for me to learn some new sex tricks, then went back to my house, where I finally got around to reorganizing my closet. I used to think my mom was silly when she would complain that my sister and I had too many clothes, but after yesterday, I realized that she was right. I felt so guilty thinking of how much money we made my mom spend on us when I was taking down all the Abercrombie and Hollister clothes we never wear anymore to store away. I felt even more guilty when I was trying to put the few pairs of jeans that we do wear now on the stacks of jeans that we never wear anymore, and the stacks of unworn jeans were so high that I couldn't even reach them even when I was jumping on tiptoes. Oh well, nothing I can do about that. Amy helped me color-coordinate my tops and dresses, and yay, everything looks so nice now! She should be a maid and actually be paid for her work, considering that she's helped me and Kelly clean our rooms for free. The rest of the night, she played Blockles while I watched Hancock. A pretty relaxing day; I felt really accomplished for having finally reorganized all my clothes because I used to get so frustrated trying to find clothes whenever I needed to go homewhere.
- Today
Didn't do much besides go to my sister's Student League bonfire at Huntington Beach. It was pretty boring at first because the people there aren't exactly party animals, but some of the girls got together and started talking about random stuff, so it became pretty chill towards the end of the night. I actually enjoyed it because the weather was just right, I was all bundled up in my jeans and fur-hooded jacket, and it was really calming to be at the beach post-sunset. I left kind of early though because I got really hungry; there were no drinks or food left besides Cheetos, and no one brought chocolate for the smores! What the heck! So now I'm sitting here with my new 7-11 addiction, trying to catch up on my blogs and talking to Mike. I find it funny that he was tripping about me going to the bonfire because he thought there would be lots of guys there, but there were actually only four guys there: one of whom was bisexual, one of whom was gay, one of whom was an innocent Korean, and one of whom was a bad guitarist. Come on now, do you really think it's possible for me to misbehave at a Student League bonfire? Even Britney Spears would come off as an angel at these kinds of events.
- Yesterday
I was on the phone with Mike and we were both falling asleep when a guy named Scott from PacSun called me at 3:15 to come in for an interview at 4:00. Usually I take an hour to an hour and a half to get ready, so I was freaking out because I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet. I jumped up from bed, showered, did my makeup, straightened my hair, put on clothes and body spray, and went from my house to the Block in 45 minutes. Got there at exactly 4:00 and set a new record in the category of How Long Cindy Takes To Get Ready. Interview was okay; I did better than I thought I would but I wasn't amazing. Liz was there for the interview too, so I talked to her for a bit before taking her home. I planned to bum it for the rest of the day when I got home, but Amy came over, so we ate my mom's Korean Bbq before going to Boba House, where we played Naked PhotoHunt like the horny losers that we are. Dropped by the library to check out books for AP Lit summer reading and Cosmopolitan for me to learn some new sex tricks, then went back to my house, where I finally got around to reorganizing my closet. I used to think my mom was silly when she would complain that my sister and I had too many clothes, but after yesterday, I realized that she was right. I felt so guilty thinking of how much money we made my mom spend on us when I was taking down all the Abercrombie and Hollister clothes we never wear anymore to store away. I felt even more guilty when I was trying to put the few pairs of jeans that we do wear now on the stacks of jeans that we never wear anymore, and the stacks of unworn jeans were so high that I couldn't even reach them even when I was jumping on tiptoes. Oh well, nothing I can do about that. Amy helped me color-coordinate my tops and dresses, and yay, everything looks so nice now! She should be a maid and actually be paid for her work, considering that she's helped me and Kelly clean our rooms for free. The rest of the night, she played Blockles while I watched Hancock. A pretty relaxing day; I felt really accomplished for having finally reorganized all my clothes because I used to get so frustrated trying to find clothes whenever I needed to go homewhere.
- Today
Didn't do much besides go to my sister's Student League bonfire at Huntington Beach. It was pretty boring at first because the people there aren't exactly party animals, but some of the girls got together and started talking about random stuff, so it became pretty chill towards the end of the night. I actually enjoyed it because the weather was just right, I was all bundled up in my jeans and fur-hooded jacket, and it was really calming to be at the beach post-sunset. I left kind of early though because I got really hungry; there were no drinks or food left besides Cheetos, and no one brought chocolate for the smores! What the heck! So now I'm sitting here with my new 7-11 addiction, trying to catch up on my blogs and talking to Mike. I find it funny that he was tripping about me going to the bonfire because he thought there would be lots of guys there, but there were actually only four guys there: one of whom was bisexual, one of whom was gay, one of whom was an innocent Korean, and one of whom was a bad guitarist. Come on now, do you really think it's possible for me to misbehave at a Student League bonfire? Even Britney Spears would come off as an angel at these kinds of events.
No comments:
Post a Comment