Omg I missed Cheaters yesterday! I'm so mad at myself. I fell asleep at 11:50, woke up around 2, and called Mike to tell him how sad I was that I missed my favorite show. He didn't really care but I needed someone to express my feelings too. I'm sure you guys don't care either though. So I woke up around 8:30 today since I dozed off so early and was just laying around when my sister burst in at 10 to tell me to shower so that we could go to Ontario Mills with Katie at 11. With only an hour to get ready, I rushed on showering and makeup and hair and clothes, but they didn't even come until like 2! Gosh, I looked all shitty for nothing. We got there and went straight to Panda Express since we were starving. These three black guys sat next to us, and one of them was bragging to his friends about who he had fucked before, which made our meal even better! Some chubby black girl that they knew sat down and talked to them for a while. When she got up and walked away, the guy that talked a lot was like, "She needs a razor or something. She has more hair than I do. That's why I couldn't look at her face. I wouldn't smack her, but I mean, if I was thirsty, I'd hop on that." Dude, so funny! Black people are so interesting! I need to make more black friends; I could listen to them talk all day. We spent like almost two hours in Forever 21, and I ended up getting only two dresses. I need to go back there again; I never realized how cheap everything there is! Darin was so cute on the way back. He kept saying "Oh my godness" in a really gay way and wouldn't listen to us when we told him it's "Oh my goodness." We stopped by Anthony's house, then my mom picked me and my sister up to go to my cousin's house for a little family party. Did the usual there: eat and chill with Kathleen, who's still in love with her teacher. I was drinking water and she goes "Oh. My. Gosh. Guys. He's sooo cute... he looked so fobby the other day, with his purple shirt that had flowers on it." Wtf! How could you go from liking T.I. to liking a fobby Vietnamese teacher!? Finally went home around 10 because I was so damn tired from walking around all day, and when we got into the driveway, Valerie's car was blocking our garage. Hehe, just wanted to mention that since I know how much Amy loves Valerie. Kay, I'm sleepy now. Gotta go tell my dad Happy Father's Day.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment