Today was basically our final day of junior year; tomorrow doesn't really count since Amy, Mimi, and I won't be going to our 4th and 6th periods. Can't believe I'm a senior in less than 24 hours. I haven't been doing a single thing in any of my classes these last couple days besides games and food parties. The only final I have left is for dumbass Spanish because fluffy Rodriguez won't let me take it early. But at least we're still gonna to the Lakers parade tomorrow, yay! After school was over we went into Mr. Chau's class to take pictures with him, and he was talking about how the Lakers won, so I came up with this ingenius idea of him going to the Lakers parade with us since he didn't even have a 4th or 6th period. He was all like, "But I have to go to graduation at 3:30," but we told him that we'd make it back in time so he agreed that he would try to go with us. That'd be so fun, yet so weird at the same time cause other people would think we're with our dad, but he's really our teacher. So I'm excited; let's hope it all works out tomorrow. I went home after school for a bit, then I made Mike drive down to hang out with me after he got off from work. He picked me up and we went to West Mall to get Panda Express cause we were both starving. Ate there, chilled for a while, and then I got really sleepy since I usually take a nap around that time. Made him park at some random place so I could take a nap, slept for like an hour while he sat there waiting for me or whatever it was he was doing, and then woke up and went to Tapioca Express since he was craving boba. There was this fobby guy there who thought he was so cool and kept looking at us while he talked on the phone, so Mike was like "Okay Mr. Cute Guy you can stop sitting on your Lexus now, we get it." So funny lmao! You had to be there. Mike wants me to blog that I heart him so there you go. Went home afterwards, and now I need to sleep early so I can wake up early tomorrow. I'm gonna dream about Kobe tonight, and it's gonna feel great knowing that my dream will come true in a few short hours.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment