- Last Friday
Didn't go to Westminster High School's Summer Shakedown with Mimi since I knew all it was was a bunch of little Asian girls dressed in their sluttiest outfit trying to impress some broke and ugly Asian guys. And hey, I was pretty spot on with my Asian girls prediction, because when we went to drop Mimi off, all of them were wearing their tightest and shortest shorts, rocking overly-teased hair that almost touched the clouds, and showing as much cleavage as their negative-A cups would allow them to. So I went to eat with my mom instead, and she's so nice whenever it's just me and her. She was talking about how much she wants me to be a doctor since no one else in the family's ever been one before, so I think I'll go with that route. Went shopping with her at Anaheim Plaza afterwards, and yay she bought me a top, a dress, and to cap it all off, some frozen fishsticks from WalMart cause I'm a gay fish.
- Last Saturday
Took the SAT Reasoning test at Los Alamitos in the morning with Amy and Sarah. I hate taking that stupid test, and my proctor decided it would be so hilarious if he read all the directions in the deepest voice possible. Uh, yeah. As you can guess, I didn't find that too amusing. Amy's proctor lagged it so Sarah and I waited half an hour for her to come out, which was such a coincidence considering that that was the one day Mike actually came down early. Went home, freshened up, got picked up by Mike around 2:30, ate at Jasmine Thai, then went to the AMC at Downtown Disney to watch Up. Pixar always includes a short cartoon before every major motion picture, and the one they showed before Up was so damn adorable. Up was such a cute movie too. I loved the beginning and middle, but the end was pretty boring for me. I didn't like the direction they took the movie in, but the movie still made me laugh a lot and even cry, which was... pretty embarrassing. Halfway through the movie, I was texting my sister and Mike saw a message from my ex. He got cranky the rest of the time but tried to pretend he wasn't, and remained cranky even when we got to the Post-Prom Show at Rancho. We got there an hour late and missed Gabe Bondoc and the fashion show, but we made it in time to see CP, Kris Mark, Matt Clores, and Kinh Nguyen perform. Never heard of them or saw their Youtube videos before, but they were really good singers. Cathy Nguyen sang afterwards, and I was pretty excited that she sang the Jason Mraz song. Mike's seen Cathy's videos before, but he was so pissy that he didn't even seem into her performance. He went out to the car during the jerking competition, and I went outside after the show was over. Tried talking to him calmly, but he got pretty damn mad and started revving the engine since he was driving the Z again, so I just got out of the car and left. Learning about Amy's situation afterwards made me forget about my own incident because it's so damn funny how her friends situation seems to always escalate. When everyone finally got kicked off campus, I left too and went to eat Thai food in Anaheim with my mom. It was so yummy but I barely ate anything cause I was dying from the spiciness. I was so tired that I missed America's Most Wanted and knocked out as soon as I got home.
- Last Sunday
Watched the Lakers school the Magic in Game 2.
- The Weekdays
Didn't go to school on Monday. The rest of the week, didn't do much of anything besides go to school, which largely consisted of free periods, had a little banquet for Red Cross, and do lots and lots of projects that I had procrastinated on. Feels so good to finally be done with them all.
- Today
School as always, then went to the Block with Amy. Ate Thai food again, and now I'm sitting here blogging while I wait for my hair to dry so that I could go to sleep. It's 1:58 am. I really should be sleeping for my ACTs tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment